Here is our tutorial to create a new SD card with the Exposio program for your Canon T3i/T5i camera.
If your camera needs to be reprogram:
1. Insert your SD card in your computer.
2. Delete all the contents of the SD card, making sure to have transferred the photos if necessary
3. Download the folder corresponding to your camera model at the bottom of the page.
4. Copy and paste all the files into your SD Card.
5. Insert your SD Card in your camera and open it.
6. In the camera's menu, for the T3i, go to the third wrench and select Firmware 1.0.2.
For the T5i, go to the fourth wrench and select Firmware 1.1.3. If they ask you for Camera or Lens, select Camera.
11. Your SD Card is now ready to be used with Exposio on your camera.