Here is how to create an Alias folder on a Mac computer in order to easily recover your source photos when importing them into the Darkroom.
Note that it is important to have imported the photos at least once in order to get the folder.
1) Open the Crossover application
2) Open the additional menu by clicking on the three bottles.
3) Right click on the Exposio bottle.
4) Select: Open drive C:
5) Here is the path to take to go to the Exposio folder: Users/crossover/Documents/Exposio
6) Right click on the Exposio folder and select Create Alias
7) Drag the new Exposio alias folder to your desktop.
Your source photos are listed by date added.