Thanks to the ultra-wide angle lenses on some cell phones, it is now possible to capture more space in a single shot. Exposio has integrated this feature into its Exposio Real Estate Camera App.
It is no longer necessary to use the 3-Shots mode, where the user had to take 3 pictures in order to produce a single wide-angle picture.
Here is the list of devices that have the ultra wide angle and are compatible with the Exposio application:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
Compatible Android devices (100% supported)
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S21
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- Samsung Note20
- LG G7 ThinQ
- Huawei P30/P30 Lite
- Recent devices with a wide angle lens
How to use the ultra-wide angle mode
The ultra wide angle mode is easy and intuitive to activate.
1) Open the Exposio Camera app
2) Make sure to disable the 3-Shot function in the main menu settings.
3) On the image preview, click on the circle that says 1.0X or 0.65X.
Normal mode: 1.0X
Ultra wide angle mode: 0.65x
The 3-Shot Exposure function
If your camera is not equipped with the ultra-wide angle, it is still possible to take wide-angle pictures with the 3-Shot function.
1) Open the Exposio Real Estate Camera application
2) Activate the 3-Shot function in the main menu settings.
3) Make sure your phone is in portrait mode.
3) Click on the 3-Shot mode at the bottom right of the camera.
4) Center the camera in the desired photo area and take the first picture.
5) Follow the directions on the screen to take the other two pictures in the right place.