To download the Exposio Darkroom installer: Download Darkroom
Exposio Darkroom is compatible with Windows XP, Vista 7 and 8. Mac computers requires another software to make it works: Darkroom installation on MAC devices with Crossover
Step 1 - Copy the photos to your computer
1) Launch the Exposio Darkroom. Double click on the following icon on the desktop of your computer :
2) Remove the Exposio SD card from the camera and insert it in the card reader and connect the card reader to your computer.
The photos will be copied to the Exposio folder in your documents. » (Start ->Documents -->Exposio).
Once the photos are loaded in the darkroom, they will be automatically deleted from the SD card.
Step 2 – Process the photos
Once the photos are loaded, you will see the following screen:
Select the final resolution of the photo
This step need to be done once. All the upcoming development will keep the selected value.
1) Press on Show global options.
2) Select the desire resolution; Web DSLR will generate photos of 1024X683 and Print DSLR will generate photos of 2048X1356 pixels
To launch the process and to buy/save the photos
3) Press Develop Sequences to launch the HDR process. The processing will take some minutes.
4) Once the photos are processed, the result will appear at the right of each row.
Select the photos you want to keep by checking the box.
To see a preview in high resolution, double click on the HDR photo.
5) Press on Buy HDR photos to confirm the purchase.
6) Save all images on your computer.
By double clicking on the Preview photo on the right side of the Darkroom, a new Preview window will open and will give you access to editing tools to fine tune your photos.
You can also use this tool to preview the photos at their respective resolution and select only the photos you want to keep.
1) Press on next picture to see the next one.
2) Uncheck the box if you don’t want to purchase the picture.
3) When the selection is over, close the window and do steps 5 and 6 on the previous page.