Here is the guide to install or reinstall the Exposio program for Canon T3i cameras.
If you send your camera for repair, Canon will most likely remove the Exposio program and reinstall the latest firmware version available.
It is therefore very important to have the 1.0.2 firmware in order to install the Exposio program.
We will explain how to check this in the following steps.
1) Get an empty SD Card
2) Put the camera in Manual mode (M)
3) Insert and format the SD Card with the T3i Camera
4) In the camera's menu, look which current Firmware version you have in the 3rd wrench's tab.
If you have version 1.0.2, go to STEP 15
If you have version 1.0.3, continue to STEP 4
4) Insert the SD Card in your computer.
5) Download and extract the T3i Program folder which you can find at the end of this page.
6) Copy and paste the file CCF11102.FIR from the T3i 1.0.2 Folder into the SD Card.
7) Insert the SD Card in the camera
8) Make sure the camera is still in Manual mode (M)
9) In the camera's menu, go to the third wrench and select Firmware 1.0.X
10) Select OK
11) Select CCF11102.FIR
12) Select Ok to update Firmware 1.0.3 to 1.0.2
13) Once update is complete, select OK
14) Go back in the camera's menu and format the SD card
15) Put back the SD card in your computer
16) Copy and paste all the files from the Exposio Program folder into the SD card.
17) Insert the SD Card in the camera
18) Make sure the camera is in Manual mode (M)
19) In the camera's menu, go to the third wrench and select Firmware 1.0.2
20) Select OK
21) Exposio program will be installed in the camera.
22) When you see that screen, the program is installed. You can now turn off the camera.
23) You can now turn on your camera and Exposio will be ready to use.